Friday 3 December 2010

So! The fourth page is coming along nicely, but this has been a busy busy week (as it always is, for everyone, everywhere), so as to give you something to look at, and salivate over, here's a piece of fanart for the awesome Paul Pope!

For those of you who have no clue why I'd do this, other than the chance to bust out some artwork that takes an excellent design and saves me the trouble of too much thinking, it's because for three weeks I was down in Florida studying with Paul Pope and his ninja team of fellow artists.

This is completely the reason I'm doing a comic right now, because I sure wasn't nearly as motivated before I went down there.

So yeah! Paul is awesome, the Masked Karimbah (the character below) is awesome, and if you don't know his work already (shame on you) you should check out his site, as linked above!

1 comment:

Nextron said...

this looks like the stuff on the walls in your parent's house