Saturday 11 July 2009

So a few things are up my sleeve at the moment.

Awhile ago Dan started a kind of mini illustration society, which since then seems to be going in the direction of turning into a comic collaboration.

In an effort to actually start making something me and Sherman are going to collaborate on an epic (and perhaps humerous) online sci fi/ fantasy comic.

So far things look awesome.

---

another thing I'm starting to work on is a game. I've attached an image of the initial design of the leveling process of the players spacecraft.

I figure although I can't program, if I come up with all the visual assets of a game I can probably find a programmer to cobble it all together for me. Perhaps Tommy?

At the very least it might make for an interesting portfolio piece.

---

The final thing is that it's time to start life drawing again. As I type this I am heading towards a life drawing class ($14 dollars, soho, the more the merrier) which I will try to attend at least once a week.

---

Also it is (past) time to do laundry.





No comments: