Thursday 15 May 2008

well it's uh, kind of been awhile.

A shit ton of things have happened.

AAALL KIIINDS OF THINGS.

But, you know, time has passed, so there's not really any point in talking about them amirite?

That being said, the webcomic idea I have is maturing nicely inside of my skull, and soon I should be able to dedicate those ideas to paper, and, um, screen, so that makes me fairly happy.

Had a good time at Tay's birthday party the other day with him and Renee, and it sort of reminded me of all the people I know that I never seem to remember to get in touch with.

Which is a terrible thing, because I sort of know alot of awesome people.

... can't say the fact that I realized that is going to change anything, but at least the idea is bobbing around inside my skull now.

...

anyways, I'm just going to throw up a bunch of pictures now.

yeah.

most of them are sort of experimental, and a few are character designs, none are completed pieces.

aaaay!







No comments: