Thursday 12 February 2009

I've had a relaxing week.

It wasn't really restful, but it was enjoyable as hell, and I actually got alot of stuff done that wasn't classwork.

However now I really have to refocus on said classwork.

I've got the teachers and classes of my dreams so it really isn't any kind of hassle to do the work. It's just a matter of giving myself the time.

Soo... in order to make this a bit easier i'm going to (probably) quit my job at the labs.

My internship finally has a confirmed job (or two) so that means contracts and that means getting some payment for real work instead of getting paid to shuffle papers around and nag fellow students about getting the proper semester stickers.

And I really do love doing this concept art business.

My teacher today told me I should go to graduate school for it. I would love to more than anything.

Can't convince myself that the time or money is worth investing though.

eh.





1 comment:

. said...

I am super glad that you're enjoying your...everything! :) I second your relaxing yet not restful week comment :P
And I really like the city destruction scene and mouse! you should do more work in that style!